CityPulse: Real-Time IoT Stream Processing and Large-scale Data Analytics for Smart City Applications
The CityPulse project aims to design, develop and test a distributed framework for semantic discovery, processing and interpretation of large-scale real-time Internet of Things and relevant social data streams for knowledge extraction in a city environment.
Project website: http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
Duration: September, 2013 – August, 2016.
- Members area (login required)
- University of Surrey (UK)
- Alexandra Institute (Denmark)
- Ericsson (Sweden)
- National University of Ireland/DERI (Ireland)
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück (Germany)
- Siemens (Austria and Romania)
- City of Aarhus (Demark)
- City of Brasov (Romania)
- Wright State University (USA)
CityPulse is supported by the EU FP7 Framework programme .